West Texas Oasis - Guadalupe Mountains
Susan E. Jones
- Title: West Texas Oasis - Guadalupe Mountains
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southwest of Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Nearest Town: Pine Springs
- Brief Directions: Smith Springs at Guadalupe Mountain National Park in West Texas
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Think West Texas and you think desert and barren landscape. Think Guadalupe Mountains and you think El Capitan and desert rock mountain landscapes. Well just a short hike in the canyon and you are taken to an Oasis as Smith Springs; lush tropical landscape, flowing stream, abundant vegetation and even wildlife. I caught sight of deer and a squirrel!
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 763 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!