Curry Creek Branch Of Guadalupe River
- Title: Curry Creek Branch Of Guadalupe River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Texas Hill Country north of San Antonio
- Nearest Town: Bergheim
- Brief Directions: On Edge Falls Road, east of Highway 3351, just north of the intersection with Highway 46, at Bergheim, Texas.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This scene is of Curry Creek, which is a branch of the Guadalupe River in the Texas Hill Country. This is a 3-exposure HDR (high dynamic range) image; the exposures were merged to bring out full range of color tones in water and surrounding rocks.
- Gear: Super wide lens + tripod for multiple exposures
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!