- Title: Butterfly
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
- Nearest Town: Ft Worth
- Brief Directions: 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Any season is good at the gardens The Fort Worth Botanic Garden, the oldest botanic garden in Texas, is a lush 109-acre tapestry of dappled shade and vibrant splashes of color. A peaceful haven nestled in the heart of Fort Worth's Cultural District, the Garden is home to over 2,500 species of native and exotic plants that flourish in its 23 specialty gardens.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II - EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 249 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!