Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge
- Title: Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: FM 523
- Nearest Town: Lake Jackson/ Freeport
- Brief Directions: Take 523 headed to the Beach turn left on Hoskins Mound road few miles on left.
- Notes: Beautifully harsh surroundings, fall brings Migratory birds like snow geese, Sandhill Cranes, to Bald Eagles, Wild Ducks are also very common along with a slough of other coastal birds, reptiles, insects and much more. The coastal marsh grasses and swamp lands may be a desired taste, but it's one that I grew-up on
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Bug Spray, Sun Block, Time
This Photo Has Been Viewed 551 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!