- Title: Inspiration Point
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Utah Scenic Hwy 12
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Brief Directions: From I-15, exit at Cedar City, and go east on Utah Hwy 14. Then go north on Hwy 89, through the town of Hatch. Turn right at Hwy 12, to Bryce Canyon National Park. Follow signs to Inspiration Point.
- Notes: Due to the high elevation in the park, snow stays on the ground into late spring, and it can be quite cold. The sunsets are spectacular with some cloud cover. The canyon faces east, so the sun lights up the canyon, and puts a nice glow on Tabletop Mesa.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Graduated neutral density filter, a jacket, and a sturdy tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 474 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!