The Fiery Furnace
- Title: The Fiery Furnace
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab UT
- Brief Directions: From Moab UT, take US 191 to the park entrance (about 5-10 miles) Follow the park road to the Fiery Furnace Viewpoint.
- Notes: This scene is best viewed in the late afternoon or evening when the light emphasizes the nature of the land over which the secen is viewed.
- GPS Longitude: -109.565277
- GPS Latitude: 38.742637
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Thsi view is to the southeast past the Fiery Furnace site in the left foreground, and over Salt Valley Wash, past Panorama Point, to the distant Windows section of the park. In the far distance are the La Sal mountains.
- Gear: Nikon D80, AF Nikon 18-200 Zoom f3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!