- Title: Bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southwestern Utah
- Nearest Town: Panguitch
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon is located east of I-15 in southwestern Utah just south of highway 12.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I drove all night to reach Bryce Canyon about an hour before sunrise so I could capture this unique landscape with even lighting on the whole area. I used long shutterspeeds from 1sec to 30sec. and blended them together in Photomatix for an HDR image.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 10-24mm wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, Polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 114 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!