- Title: Bendy
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Virgin
- Brief Directions: The Virgin River Narrows in Zion National Park. The little amphitheater had such amazing reflected light it just glowed and begged to be photographed.
- Notes: Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Focal Length: 17 mm (2 vertical frames stiched)
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: +2/3 EV
- Description: I spent a whole day tromping through the Virgin River Narrows in Zion National Park with my tripod in one hand and a treking pole in the other. So many great shots to be had. I was really trying to work on capturing classic red rock reflected light with some long exposures on the water. There are a ton of images from this area, I tried to make something unique.
- Gear: Canon 40D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1739 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!