Mother Sheep And Lambs
- Title: Mother Sheep And Lambs
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Utah County
- Nearest Town: Salem
- Brief Directions: From Hwy 198 in Salem take 300 West to West Center Street turn right on to it. Travel 0.22 miles turn right at stop sign on to 460 W. travel 1.69 miles to intersection with 8000 South. Cross 8000 South and continue straight for 0.06 miles, park, sheep on left, cow herd on right during springtime.
- Notes: Sheep breed is believed to perhaps be a Dorset cross-breed.
As in many areas of Utah, springtime is more green, landscape can risk becoming more dry and brown in the summer.
- GPS Longitude: 111
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mother and two lambs back-lit by late afternoon sun in a rural agricultural area.
- Gear: Pentax K-5 Tamron AF 75-300MM F/4-5.6 LD Photoshop CS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!