- Title: Totem
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: In Monument Valley
- Nearest Town: Kayenta, AZ
- Brief Directions: North off Highway 160 from Kayenta, AZ onto Highway 163, about 20 miles to Monument Valley Park entrance.
- Notes: This image was taken in August but Autumn is cooler since it is a desert area. Winter is beautiful when it snows and the air is clear.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Monument Valley Totem in the sand dunes in August. Leading line of green plants point to the Totem rock.
- Gear: Canon D7 with 100-400 Canon IS lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 163 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!