- Title: Window Rocks
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monument Valley, UT
- Nearest Town: Kayenta, AZ
- Brief Directions: Off highway 160 in NE Arizona, take highway 163 north to the Monument Valley Park entrance about 20 mines.
- Notes: In a rocky area of Monument Valley this opening has a great view of rock piles and monuments in the distance.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Image taken in August but Autumn is cooler in the desert. Winter is beautiful with snow
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon IS lenses, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!