- Title: Ancient Social Media
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Moab
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Along Potash Road (Route 279) just north of Moab, Utah.
- Notes: The petroglyphs depict images of hunters, warriors, bison, deer, and surprisingly...horsemen.
- GPS Longitude: 109
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Throughout history, people have posted important event "on the wall." Along Potash Road just north of Moab are fine examples of undisturbed petroglyphs left by the ancestral puebloan people of the area from 600 AD to 1300 AD. It is believed these have been left by both the San Rafeal Fremont tribes, as well as Ute art from later generations.
- Gear: Nikon D40x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!