- Title: The Road Less Taken
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Salt Valley Road is a dirt road the you may access from within the park.
- Notes: Beware...do not go in this area if you do not have 4 wheel drive, and knowledge of how to use it. Some sections are impassible when wet.
- GPS Longitude: 109
- GPS Latitude: 38
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While most people gawk at the beauty of Delicate Arch and Balanced Rock, I found the greatest memories on the roads where no RV dare go...
Take an off road break from the crowds and head into the western section of the park. The scenery, the quiet, the lack of visitors, make all the difference.
- Gear: Nikon D40x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 77 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!