- Title: Fairy Castle
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon NP
- Nearest Town: Panguitch
- Notes: f/2.8@1/4000 sec, -2 EV, ISO 100, Auto exposure, Average metering, normal process, Auto WB, standard capture mode
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunrise lights up the hoodoos—the quintessential elements of the park—as seen from across the canyon at Sunset Point in Bryce NP. I found this formation to resemble a medieval walled village awakening in the early morning.
- Gear: Canon 30D; 70-200 mm f/2.8L@ 125 mm; Gitzo tripod; RRS BH 55
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!