Storm Over Aquarius Plateau
- Title: Storm Over Aquarius Plateau
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon NP
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Notes: f/4 @1/3200 sec; -2 EV; ISO 100; Auto exposure; Average metering mode; Auto WB; Raw capture
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A late afternoon snow storm approaches Bryce Canyon from the North and engulfs the Aquarius Plateau, just to the east of the National Park boundary. While flurries fell on the park's hoodoos, it was not sufficient to accumulate.
- Gear: Canon 30D; 16-35 mm @ 23 mm; Gitzo tripod; RRS B55 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 350 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!