Day Hikers Heading Inside Bryce Canyon National Park
- Title: Day Hikers Heading Inside Bryce Canyon National Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Bryce Canyon City
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon National Park is on Utah SR 63 which is accessible from Utah SR 12, one pf the greatest scenic routes in the USA.
- Notes: The puffy cumulus clouds of the morning developed into a thunderstorm and showers in the early afternoon. This was my third trip to Bryce and I enjoy it more each time. There were plenty of tourists that day, and instead of "grumping" about it, I incorporated some of them into my photos.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While I usually avoid including people in my landscape photography, the day hikers provide size perspective and lead the views eyes into the photo.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L Series Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 213 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!