Mesa Arch-canyonlands National Park
- Title: Mesa Arch-canyonlands National Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dead Horse Point
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Canyonlands National Park is reached by traveling north of Moab, Utah a few miles to the turnoff to Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Nearly all photos taken here are with the sun underneath the arch. I took the customary under the arch shots myself, but I wanted an image that was more unique than others! I hung around after everyone else left and captured this shot with the sun just peeking over the top of the arch and creating a sun burst effect. This is an HDR processed image of 4 different exposures.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wide angle lens, tripod, cable release, circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 526 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!