- Title: Discovering Wall Street
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon
- Nearest Town: Bryce Town
- Brief Directions: Once in Bryce Canyon, drive to Sunset Point and take the Navajo Loop Trail down the switchbacks to Wall Street.
- Notes: Going down is easy, coming back up is tough!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: First time hiking and first time in a slot canyon!
- Gear: Hiking shoes, water
This Photo Has Been Viewed 474 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!