- Title: Double Rainbow
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Flaming Gorge Recreation Area, Utah
- Nearest Town: Vernal
- Brief Directions: Flaming Gorge Recreation Area can be reached by taking highway 191 North from Vernal, Utah.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The image of the double rainbow appeared across the road during a summer rainstorm in the Uintah Mountains closs to flaming Gorge National Recreation Area. The rainbow was so close to the road that I was unable to fit the entire rainbow inside the frame while using the 14-24mm lens at 14mm.
- Gear: Nikon D4, Nikkor 14-24mm lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!