Temple Of The Moon At Sunset
- Title: Temple Of The Moon At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Capital Reef National Park
- Nearest Town: Caineville
- Brief Directions: The Temple of the Sun & Moon is located in the eastern portion of Cathedral Valley which is in the backcountry of Capital Reef National Park. Accessed only by a 60 mile loop dirt road via a high clearance 4WD vehicle.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: After a day of cloudy skies we were fortunate to have received a break in the horizon about a half hour before sunset. We grabbed our gear and headed for a location that would offer the best possibilities. After the sun broke free of the cloud cover, an incredible shade of 'golden light' appeared and lit up everything it touched. The Temple of the Moon along with the fore ground matter took on colors and hues rarely seen except following stormy weather.
- Gear: Nikon D300 17-55mm 2.8 lens Manfrotto XproB and three way head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 771 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!