I Found Gumdrop Mountain
- Title: I Found Gumdrop Mountain
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hobble Creek
- Nearest Town: Springville
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I have taken my dog for a walk at Hobble Creek recreation area almost every day since I moved to Springville, UT. I think this place might be Utah's best kept secret in the fall. The Bigtooth maples turn the most magnificent colors.
On this particular day the fall colors were especially saturated. It had just rained the night before and the clouds and the rolling light highlighted the colors around me, I bushwhacked up a hill and found the gumdrop mountain of "Candyland" from my childhood imaginings.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 18-55mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 400 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!