- Title: Snow Blasted Pines
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sanpete, Emery counties
- Nearest Town: Fairview
- Brief Directions: Drive east from Fairview or west from Huntington.
- Notes: 10,000 feet in elevation; extremely cold in winter, possibility of avalanches if snow mobiling or cross country skiing.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Atop the Wasatch Plateau on the Skyline Drive deep snow driven by strong winds pummel the aspens and conifers turning them into snow sculptures.
- Gear: Canon T3i, canon 18-135mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 139 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!