Kolob Canyon Road
- Title: Kolob Canyon Road
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale Utah
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Zion National Park is divided into two sections. The main section, in Springdale Utah, is the more visited area; it's a 30 mile drive on the west of the main park to enter Kolob Canyon to the North. Enroute to Kolob Canyon there is you'll find Kolob Canyon Road that traverses reservation land. This from that lightly traveled road in the afternoon following an early morning snow.
- Gear: Canon 7D 10-24 mm wide angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 133 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!