- Title: Zion Narrows
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale, Utah
- Brief Directions: Take the park shuttle to the North end of Zion Canyon and then walk upstream about 3-4 miles along the hiking "trail" that follows alongs the banks of but mostly in the knee-deep waters of the Virgin River.
- Notes: An alternate route (that my friends and I took) is to drive outside the park and spend 2 days backpacking a 16 mile route through the entire length of the Narrows. The spot where this photo was taken will be reached about mid-way through the 2nd day.
- GPS Longitude: 112
- GPS Latitude: 37
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One of the narrowest and deepest parts of the Zion Narrows on the "hiking trail" in the Virgin River in Zion National Park
- Gear: Canon A60, f/2.8, 1/30th (hand held braced against wall)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 267 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!