Caught In A Sandstorm
- Title: Caught In A Sandstorm
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Hurricane, Utah
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We faced an eerie looking landscape just outside of Monument Valley as we traveled from our photography workshop in Moab, Utah to the California Bay Area. What we thought was heavy fog turned out to be an intense sandstorm that swirled around our car and led to poor visibility on the highway. We pulled over, angled the car so that the sand was blowing away from us, rolled down the window quickly, and using a fast shutter speed got this amazing shot.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II and Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L lens + 1.4x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 166 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!