- Title: Subway Entrance
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Virgin, Utah
- Brief Directions: Wildcat Canyon Trailhead is located on the Kolob Reservoir Road, 15.5 miles north of Virgin.
- Notes: Although it is only a 10 mile round trip hike, it takes all day to get there, have about 30 minutes for photos and still make it back to your car by sunset.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One of my most favorite places of all time. The Subway is at the end of a 5 mile hike up the Left Fork of North Creek.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon 16-35mm L Series Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 68 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!