Green River Overlook
- Title: Green River Overlook
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Nearest Area: Cabyonlands National Park Island in the Sky section
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Notes: I had both the Nikon F6 and D200 and opted for the F6 with Fuji Velvia for the color saturation.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I had approached Green River Overlook for a possible sunset location and found storm clouds covering the overlook. with no possibility of a sunset, I waited several hours as people left and a few remained. I noticed the clouds beginning to shred with a slight opening in the horizon. I retrieved my camera gear and set the tripod up. Then, about thirty minutes later I was rewarded with a magical sunset.
- Gear: Nikon F6 Nikon 75-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 105 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!