Taking A Lonely Stroll
- Title: Taking A Lonely Stroll
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Antelope Island State Part
- Nearest Town: Layton
- Brief Directions: Take I-15 north to the Hill Field Road exit in Davis County. Turn left and keep going till you hit Antelope Island.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Antelope Island is a state park located in the middle of the Great Salt Lake in Northern Utah. The island is a popular place to scope out wildlife, like unique birds, antelope, bison and more. This bison was walking along the beach toward three other bison at the other end of the beach. I thought the sight of a buffalo walking alone along a beach was not only unique, but also fairly captivating.
- Gear: Canon XSI - 50-250mm telephoto lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 136 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!