Canyonlands At Sunset
- Title: Canyonlands At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We had hiked out to "False" Kiva in Canyonlands National Park, hoping for some decent light on a cloudy day. As sunset approached, the sun continued to hide behind the clouds of a passing storm. A photography class that was also there, packed it in and started the hike out. About 20 minutes after they left, and minutes before sunset, the sun made a brief appearance, and lit the Buttes nicely.
- Gear: Canon 5DMIII, 24-105 f4, Manfrotto tripods
This Photo Has Been Viewed 251 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!