A Natural Bridge To Nowhere
- Title: A Natural Bridge To Nowhere
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Henrieville, UT
- Brief Directions: Take US 89 North, turn on State Road 12 and follow the signs to the Bryce Canyon National Park. Then follow the entrance road 5.6 miles and you will see the overview on the left.
- GPS Longitude: 112
- GPS Latitude: 37
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A Natural Bridge which is located deep into the Bryce Canyon National Park. The photo was taken in November of 2013 in mid afternoon. The photo specifics are ISO 400, Focal Length 28 mm, Exposure 1/750 sec.
- Gear: Sony Alpha 99 SLT, Tamron 25-70 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 238 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!