- Title: Zion Winter
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Take State Route 9 40 miles east from I-15, just north of Saint George, Utah and proceed to park
- Notes: A fast moving snowstorm dropped a few inches of snow and I went into park as storm and fog were clearing. During the storm, Zion Canyon was completely fogged in.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fresh snow and fog blanket the high sandstone walls of The Court of the Patriarchs at Zion National Park
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 24-105 4.0IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 208 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!