- Title: Orion Distant
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Off of highway 191
- Notes: I had been sitting near the fire, trying different Iso on the fire, and the moon above camp. I decided to try once again to photograph the stars with a object front. I hiked down from my camp, around 11pm to a spot I had seen while exploring during the day. Setup with the tripod, took hundreds of shots. Finally hit it on the head.
- Description: MOab Utah, very sandy area. About 40 miles north and west of Moab. Spring canyon bottom, Dubikny well road area.
- Gear: Sony Alpha nex 5. 16mm 2.8f prime
This Photo Has Been Viewed 555 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!