Morning Light On Bryce Canyon
- Title: Morning Light On Bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Bryce Canyon City, Utah
- Brief Directions: Drive along the canyon rim, and choose your spot.
- Notes: There are two many great spots. Scout during daytime and shoot early morning and late afternoon.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Amazing formation of Bryce Canyon is always a treat to the eyes and cameras. This photo was taken during an early April morning. Some parts of the canyon still have snow and render a very different view. This view is without snow, but covers layers of canyon color, forest behind, mountains in far horizon and finally sky with fluffy clouds.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Focal length 80mm, Exposure 1.3 sec @ f/18
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1026 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!