Devils Garden Trail
- Title: Devils Garden Trail
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 191
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: From I-70, east of the town of Green River, Go south on Hwy. 191, to Moab. Enter Arches National Park. Follow scenic route through the park, to the Devils Garden Trailhead. The trail hosts a number of arches and other rock formations.
- Notes: A good portion of the trail leaves you exposed on the side of cliffs. Protect yourself from the sun, and in the event of a thunderstorm, take cover; away from exposed areas. The arch shown here, is Navajo Arch. It is a "young" arch, a small opening, surrounded by an enormous mass of rock.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Lots of water, good hiking shoes for rock scrambling, sun protec
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2755 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!