Sands Of Time
- Title: Sands Of Time
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Navajo Indian Reservation
- Nearest Town: Page, AZ
- Brief Directions: In the vicinity of Page, Arizona, and the Navajo Indian Reservation.
- Notes: I have seen images of Antelope Valley, but wanted to come up with a unique perspective of this fascinating place. The sun was in the perfect position, just illuminating the sand sitting in the washed out pocket, just above our heads, and illuminating the sandfall. The timed exposure, done so to blur the tourist in the photograph, was done in this way to evoke a timelessness to the image.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photo is of the popular Antelope Valley canyons, located in the Navajo Reservation in Southern Utah.
- Gear: Canon 50D, 16-35mmL Lens, Velbom Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 338 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!