Temple Of Kinesava And My Front Yard
- Title: Temple Of Kinesava And My Front Yard
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Rockville
- Brief Directions: Temple of Kinesava (Zion NP) from Rockville UT
- GPS Longitude: 113
- GPS Latitude: 37
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: View of the Temple of Kinesava (in Zion NP) from my property on Grafton Road just outside Rockville Utah in springtime. The cottonwoods (riparian forest) screen the Virgin River and the town; Grafton Road is part of a National Scenic Backway that leads to Grafton Ghost town and Smithsonian Butte. This area is famous as film locations for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kidd as well as The Electric Horseman.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 507 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!