- Title: Skyline Arch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: The entrance to Arches National Park is only a couple of miles North of Moab, UT, which is in the South-Eastern part of the state.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As I was hiking to Skyline Arch, at Arches National Park, UT, I noticed this very interesting branch that had fallen, which had an arch in it. So I got down in the dust, and framed the natural arch, with this "natural arch". Arches National Park is home to numerous natural arches, bridges, and windows, as well as sandstone cliffs, fins, and mountains. It's a great place to spend a few hours, or a week. There are longer hikes, as well as short hikes, or viewpoints that you can drive to.
- Gear: Hiking boots, water, camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 547 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!