Lake Champlain Sunset
- Title: Lake Champlain Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Burlington
- Brief Directions: This is Burlington's waterfront. Drive west on Main Street; if you get wet, you've gone too far!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On fall evenings, the sun sets over the Adirondacks behind Lake Champlain and lights up the lake. By the time it disappears behind the mountains the lake and sky glow salmon-pink, the mountains cast in deep indigo shadow. I took this shot just as the sun disappeared behind the mountains on a late October evening.
- Gear: Nikon D2X, Nikkor 35-70mm zoom, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1493 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!