The Power Of Nature
- Title: The Power Of Nature
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bristol Cliffs Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Bristol
- Brief Directions: From South Burlington take Route 116 south through Starksboro to the junction of route 17 and 116. Take the left onto route 17 and follow the road up to a rather large turnout on the right side of the road.
- Notes: The falls are not visible from the road but there is a small sign in the turnout for Bristol Memorial park Falls. This sign is hard to see from the road and is easy to miss but the turnout is only a mile or two up route 17.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This image was taken at Bristol Memorial park Falls in Bristol, Vermont. There is a stream with a series of waterfalls leading into this gorge where the image was taken. The water was running quite fast and thier were several huge trees stuck in the gorge. This is a transition area from the flatter areas around lake Champlain to The green mountains which run along the middle of the state.
- Gear: Canon 10 mp Digital Rebel xti, Tamron 17-35mm wide angle lens, B+W Circular Polarizer, Canon wireless remote, Induro tripod with ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1044 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!