Groton State Forest
Michael J. Hickey
- Title: Groton State Forest
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rt. 232
- Nearest Town: Groton
- Brief Directions: From New Hampshire, take Route 302 West, to Route 232 North to enter into Groton State Forest
- Notes: Key areas to hit off Route 232: Ricker Pond (sunrise), Kettle Pond (sunrise; forest intimates during rain, fog, or overcast), Lake Groton (sunrise), Owl's Head Overlook (sunset, or any time an easy hike to a great picnic location is called for!)
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Hiking Boots, layered clothing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1481 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!