Amanita Season In Vt
- Title: Amanita Season In Vt
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northeast Kingdom
- Nearest Town: Sheffield
- Brief Directions: Sheffield is about 18 miles north of St. Johnsbury, VT; Interstate 91 exit 24, mile marker 140, then north on Vermont 122, 6 miles.
- Notes: Wild mushrooms are part of the fall season and this photo was taken Oct. 10, 2010.
- GPS Longitude: 72
- GPS Latitude: 44
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Amanita (wild mushrooms) growing in my own yard in Sheffield, Caledonia County, Vermont
- Gear: Olympus SP-800UZ
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1417 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!