- Title: Moss Glenn Falls
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Granville, Vermont
- Brief Directions: Moss Glen Falls is embarrassingly easy to access. It is located along route 100 as it climbs north of Granville, Vermont.
- Notes: Flow over the falls is best in the spring or after rain in the fall. During depth of winter it is less spectacular as it freezes over.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Moss Glen Falls in Granville is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the state of Vermont. Deer Hollow Brook delicatley fans across the rock face as it drops 30 feet to the pool below.
- Gear: Canon 5d, Gitzo Tripod, Kirk Ball Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 984 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!