Autumn Brilliance Of The Jenne Farm
- Title: Autumn Brilliance Of The Jenne Farm
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Woodstock
- Nearest Town: Reading
- Brief Directions: Go into Woodstock Vermont on Rte 4 West, then take Route 106 South, go approx 7-8 miles, then turn right onto Jenne Road. This is a dirt road and it looks so steep that your car won't make it up, but just step on the gas. When the road levels out, park your car in the field overlooking the scene and just enjoy. There are hundreds of potential compositions!
- Notes: This is one of the most peaceful places I have ever been. Although you may encounter other photographers, wait until they leave and then take it all in. Try different compositions, even of the farmland and not just the classic scene that everyone does. The owens of the farm are friendly and respect the photographers. They do sell maple syrup and other things, so it is nice to give back to them for allowing us to enjoy arguably one of the most beautiful places in the US.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is the most photographed farm in North America and well worth the trip for any serious landscape photographer. Best time is sunrise but late afternoon was nice on this cloudy day with a little sunlight as it really made the orange leaves "pop" and the red color of the barns and house.
- Gear: Canon Eos Rebel XTI, tripod, intensifying filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 371 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!