- Title: Roaring Run Falls
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Eagle Rock
- Brief Directions: From US220 near Eagle Rock, VA, take Rt.615 NW for 5.5 miles. Turn right on Rt.621. Travel 0.9 mile and turn left at sign for historical site. Travel 0.25 mile to parking area.
- Notes: Best in spring for volume of water. Best if fall for color.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A day use area in Botetourt County, VA in the George Washington and Jefferson National Forests. Includes a short hike to a 19th-century iron furnace and a moderate hike to a pretty, 35-feet waterfall.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200 VR lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1186 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!