- Title: Hughes River Boulders
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shenandoah National Park
- Nearest Town: Shenandoah
- Brief Directions: Head towards the old rag mountain trail head. Before you reach it, branch off to the right onto the Nicholson Hollow Trail. Follow for about three miles.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This picture was taken on the Nicholson Hollow Trail in Shenandoah National Park, while crossing the Hughes River which follows the trail. I was attracted to the one white tree sticking up, with no branches or leaves.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, 28-150mm IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 431 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!