Bike Path On Bothell Way
- Title: Bike Path On Bothell Way
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Washington, WA
- Nearest Town: Kenmore
- Brief Directions: From Seattle go north on I-5 and take Lakecity Way exit. Stay on Lake City Way and it will turn into Bothell Way. Stay on Bothell Way while it curves across the top of the Lake. The bike trail is between Bothell Way and the lake. Be mindful that there are many lights to go through to reach the northern part of Lake Washington. Kenmore Air is also in Kenmore off Bothell Way.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Newly planted trees rapped for protection along the Bike trail circling Lake Washington along Bothell Way. Bikers often take advantage of the Spring and Summer days to practice their racing skills and endurance. Kenmore is a small town on the northern tip of Lake Washington in Washington State.
- Gear: 70-200mm Zoom and Canon T1i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 109 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!