- Title: Rainier Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Paradise
- Brief Directions: Reflection Lake is along Mt. Rainier's Steven's Canyon Road and accessed from either the Steven's Canyon or Nisqually enterance.
- Notes: Sunrise is the optimal time to shoot a perfect reflection. Shortly after the sun comes up a breeze does too, causing ripples in the water.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Reflection Lake lives up to its name as a perfect reflection echos the first morning rays of golden light highlighting Mt. Rainier with its jaunty cloud cap and skirt of trees framed by early summmer flowers.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTI; 17-85mm zoom, split neutral density filter; tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 687 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!