Sol Duc Falls
- Title: Sol Duc Falls
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Brief Directions: From Port Angeles, drive west on Highway 101, around Lake Crescent to the top of the hill. Turn left to the Sol Duc road and follow it all the way to the end, about 13 miles. Park in the parking lot and hike (more like walk) 8/10 of a mile to the falls.
- Notes: Sol Duc Falls
Olympic National Park, Washington
May 12, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM
0.5s f/11.0 at 20.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 12-May-2012 13:31:04
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 20 mm
Exposure Time 0.50 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias -1/3
White Balance sunny
Metering Mode matrix
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sol Duc Falls is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in all of Washington state!
- Gear: Canon 5D MIII, Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L USM, B+W 77mm Slimline Polarizer, Gitzo Tripod GT 3541, Arca Swiss Ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 169 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!