Black Tail Doe
- Title: Black Tail Doe
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Brief Directions: From Port Angeles, follow the signs up to Hurricane Ridge The meadows are all around the parking lot and visitor center.
- Notes: Black Tail Doe
Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Washington
July 14, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS USM
1/25s f/8.0 at 700.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 14-Jul-2012 19:22:47
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 700 mm
Exposure Time 1/25 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias +1/3
White Balance 0
Metering Mode matrix
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Mid-July is wild flower season in the high country of Olympic National Park. Although this isn't a banner year for wild flowers, the lupine were abundant as well as several other species. Coupled with the abundance of black tail deer the meadows of Hurricane Ridge make for spectacular scenery to capture images of deer and colorful wild flowers.
- Gear: Canon 5D MIII, Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM, Canon 1.4 tele-extender, Gitzo GTS 3541, Wimberly II gimbel head, Canon intervalometer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 115 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!