The Old Tree At Sunset
- Title: The Old Tree At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Washington Park
- Nearest Town: Anacortes
- Brief Directions: This particular tree is located on the north side of Washington Park about 5 miles from the town of Anacortes, WA. Best time to shoot from this location is at sunset.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Shot with Nikon D800 and Nikon ,24mm, F8 Wide Angle
Gitzo Tripod, Cable Release, Aperture Priority, Found this old tree and waited 6 hours for the proper light and got lucky with the cloud formations. Sun had gone down but I stuck around to see how the light was going to change and came up with this composition.
- Gear: Nikon D800 with14-24mm Wide Angle
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!